- Click on the cubic shape
- Filter the project by floor and element names.
- You can filter by clicking on the “check boxes”
- You can adjust your light settings by clicking the bulb button.
- You can adjust your “X, Y Rotation” settings with scrool.
- Make your shadow and density settings.
- Correct the coloring with “Color”.
- Click “Save” to save the light settings you have made and save with a new name.
- Click on the camera button
- When you want to add a new camera angle, you can add it with the “Set” button.
- You can save the name of the camera you have just added or the system will assign a name with the camera number.
- When you click on a camera position set from any point, that angle is recalled.
- You can switch to the first person view with the “FPS” button.
First Person View
Pressing the First Person view button allows you to navigate inside. (“WSAD” keys move, “space” = Jump, normal camera mode with Esc, “R”= Reset )
You need to make settings in “Preferences” section to pass through windows. For this, check the “Prefences” page.
- Click on the button with the letter “G”
- Create the tag and group list in here.
- Click “NEW” on the left of the GROUP header on the screen that opens. You can create a list by entering the group name.
- Click “NEW” to the left of the TAGS header and enter your Tag names.
- Clicking a tag name or a group name will select all elements belonging to that group or tag
- Click on the button with the letter “H”
- In this panel, your hidden building elements are listed.
- The construction element hiding process is performed with “Hide” in IFC Detail Panel.
- By clicking the pencil icon, you can bring back the elements you have hidden.