You can upload your schedule document prepared for your project in this area.
The end-start dates of each activity and how long it will last are shown in this table.
Schedule data are imported to the program in xlsx and csv format.
Schedule data is exported from the program to the computer in xls and csv format..
When you want to add a new activity, you can add it with the “+” in the top right panel.
Enter the unique number of your activity in the “Activity_ID” field. Enter your activity name in the “Description” field. Enter “Start Date” as activity start date and “End Date” activity end date.
In the window that opens, the mandatory fields are filled and you can save a new activity with “Save”.
If you want to update schedule data, click to “Edit”.
For Transfer in “.xlsx” Format:
● Excel table cell headings should be “ActivityID, ActivityDescription, Duration, StartDate, EndDate”.
● “ActivityID, ActivityDescription, StartDate, EndDate” fields are required.
● “ActivityID” can contain numbers and text.
● You can use specific signs such as “.,_;?” in the “ActivityDescription” field.
● Your Excel file may contain formulas, there is no problem during loading into the program.
● The date format “StartDate, EndDate” in the Excel file must be the same as your selection in the “Preferences > Date Format for Import” field in the BIMCRONE program.
● You can load the excel file prepared for the business plan into the program in “.xlsx” format from the “Data or File > Import/Export” menu.
– For Transfer in “.csv” Format:
● Prepare your Excel file according to the above-mentioned features.
● Upload the file prepared for the business plan to the program in CSV UTF-8 (Comma separated) format.